My Guesbook

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Counter Surfing...Again!

He loves to counter surf but when he starts to walking in the kitchen i look and i ask him "are you walkin to the right or the left because the left you have no reason too?" and what does he do.....he goes to the to left where the counters are and gets up on the counters where DAD left peanut butter on the counter for Mo to get on the counter. Ugh! Me marcthing in there and Mo jumps down and he goes to the right side to the window and looks out which is allowable. I love my Mo- Moes but he is not allowed to counter surf.

2 comments:

  1. I think (DAD) needs a time out for leaving the peanut butter on the counter lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dog and your relationship. Dog centered therapy is good.

    Your dog looks like it is at least some Great Dane. My Heidi, the love of my life and the long legged bitch I share my bed with, is tall enough to just rest her head on the counter and reach almost anything.

    ReplyDelete